OUR HOST FAMILIES
Who is a host family?
For COPERNICUS BERLIN the host families are nice, friendly, open-minded German-speaking families who want to discover new, interesting cultures and make contact with talented, motivated young people from different countries.
The hosting family - scholarship holder concept has reconciled COPERNICUS BERLIN since 2000 and is still a good example of a friendly and loving living together.
All host families are valuable friends of COPERNICUS BERLIN and the scholarship holders. The contact-friendly and helpful scholarship holders are accepted as family members by the host parents. Together they undertake many pleasant everyday activities, whether it is relaxing in their own garden or a nice excursion. The main thing is that both are very happy and grateful.
COPERNICUS BERLIN has many wonderful host family - scholarship holder stories. These show that the friendship between them remains even after the successful exchange program and is strengthened over the years.
What can you expect?
What advantages do the host families have?
What are the requirements?
1) The scholarship holder should be accepted for 6 months
2) The scholarship holder gets breakfast and dinner
3) The scholarship holder should have his or her own room with a bed, closet, desk and Internet
How can you become our host family?
1) The wish to host a scholarship holder in the house
2) Contact the host family coordinator: Ms. Satik Aghekyan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) We will contact you within a very short time and arrange a meeting